All of our products are shipped via UPS, USPS or FedEx. UPS and FedEx have a delivery system with tracking numbers, while USPS Priority and Express Mail doesn't use tracking numbers therefore delivery can not be guaranteed. UPS may cost a couple of dollars more but you get that extra level of comfort, which we recommend during critical shipping periods such as holiday seasons, birthdays or any other special occasions. This recommendation comes from our supplier and their past experience with both shipping methods. We do ship outside the continental United States, but keep in mind that the shipping time is much longer and we reserve the right to refuse orders from certain countries. You will receive a notice via email once your order has been submitted along with the tracking information, if you choose a shipping method that provide tracking. You should receive your order in 7 to 10 business days (holidays excluded).
- All orders are shipped from Kerusso's warehouse in Arkansas (see UPS Ground shipping chart below).
- Most orders leave Kerusso's warehouse in 2 to 3 business days.
- Please allow 7 - 10 days for products to arrive from the order date.
- Kerusso has many customers and sometimes they run out of stock, if this happens we'll let you know as soon as we find out.
- UPS and FedEx offers tracking and allows us to easily guarantee product delivery.
- US Postal Service (USPS) does NOT offer a tracking number, therefore we cannot product delivery dates or even deliveries and refunds will not be offered if you used USPS and your product is lost in shipping.
- PO Box addresses must use USPS since UPS does not ship to a PO Box address.
USPS Priority Mail ® Shipping
Large or thick envelopes, tubes, and packages containing mailable items can be sent using Priority Mail. This service is typically used to send documents, gifts, and merchandise. Priority Mail envelopes and boxes are available at many Post Offices and can be ordered from www.usps.com.
UPS Ground® Service Map
FedEx Ground® Service Map